The week started with some bad news (partners Tyson Wong Ophaso and Cliff Asavadejpakdee leaving the Tyson Bees food truck that they’d made famous) and ended with bacon cupcakes and the closing of Ernesto’s 1521, but what happened in between wasn’t all quite so grim. Here’s what you might’ve missed if you spent the last few days recovering from a Beer Week coma.
- Tyson Bees Loses Some Weight Exactly in proportion to the two partners who’ve left the truck, actually.
- Musical Stalls At Reading Terminal Changes (and meatball sandwiches) are in the air.
- Shake Shack Confirms A Philly Location It also confirms that we’re still going to have to wait a while…
- Kevin Sbraga Finds A Home Broad Street prix fixe dinners, snacks at the bar, and every TV showing Top Chef reruns
- What Happens At Vetri… …immediately finds its way out into the Twitter-verse.
- Rapper’s Delight, Mayor-style And we hear he did it without even looking at the prompter.
- A Sunset for Horizons But now where are we going to get our bean curd fix?