On Saturday, June 11th at the Liberty Lands park A Full Plate Cafe is presenting their first ever Chili Cook-Off. Amateur and professional teams will compete. $10 gets you chili and $15 will get you a bottomless cup of Philadelphia Brewing Co. beers. The cup is good for the cook-off and the Spring Music Fest that follows.
- Be Well Philly: Score Free Beer at the Post-Broad Street Run Tailgate
- Foobooz: The Boss Cooks Lunch at Philadelphia Brewing Co.
- Foobooz: Six Pack: Apples Are Everywhere
- Foobooz: Cedar Point Bar & Kitchen Is Just Around the Corner
- Foobooz: Last Call at a Couple of Philadelphia Stalwarts
- Foobooz: Commonwealth Cider from PBC on Tap Now
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.