The Standard Tap’s weekly firkin tappings continues tonight. It’s Dogfish Head 75 Minute IPA, a blend of 60 and 90 Minute IPAs dosed with fresh yeast and maple syrup. It all begins at 6pm.
- Foobooz: Some Fun July 4th Bar & Restaurant Happenings
- Foobooz: McCrossen’s Rib Night
- Foobooz: Seems Like a Good Night for a Beer
- Foobooz: Standard Tap Raises Money for Children’s Hospital
- Foobooz: One Burger, One Shot and One Beer at Rex 1516
- Foobooz: Can Standard Tap Security Cameras Nab Armed Robbery Suspect?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.