The Standard Tap’s weekly firkin tappings continues tonight. It’s Dogfish Head 75 Minute IPA, a blend of 60 and 90 Minute IPAs dosed with fresh yeast and maple syrup. It all begins at 6pm.
- Foobooz: Can Standard Tap Security Cameras Nab Armed Robbery Suspect?
- Foobooz: Tonight: Drink Out of Your Gourd
- Foobooz: Standard Tap Celebrates Pork and Independence
- Foobooz: Summer Vacation Wednesdays at Twenty Manning Grill
- Foobooz: Food Trucks are Coming to City Hall
- Foobooz: Soft-Shell Season Heating Up #SoftShellsinPHL