The Khyber’s izakaya project hasn’t gotten a whole lot of good publicity from angry regulars but this news will excite foodies. According to Michael Klein the chef will be Todd Dae Kulper who received much praise during his short stint at Ro-Zu.
- Property: Urbanist Websites Confuse Philly With Bristol, CT
- Foobooz: Living in Left Field: High Street on Market Reviewed
- Foobooz: Get Russian Imperial Stouts All Day at the Khyber
- Foobooz: Sundays Mean Bargain Cocktails at the Khyber
- Property: Penthouse Condo in The National
- Foobooz: The Gaslight Will Host a Top Chef Viewing Party