The Khyber’s izakaya project hasn’t gotten a whole lot of good publicity from angry regulars but this news will excite foodies. According to Michael Klein the chef will be Todd Dae Kulper who received much praise during his short stint at Ro-Zu.
- G Philly: TOY to Be Held at Fire & Ice This Year
- Property: New Coworking Spaces Coming To Center City and Old City This Winter
- Property: Historical Commission Approves Three Projects
- Foobooz: Nom Nom Ramen Opens Location in University City
- Foobooz: High Street on Market #2 on Bon Appetit List
- Foobooz: Cheese Curd Redemption at Independence Beer Garden
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.