The Khyber’s izakaya project hasn’t gotten a whole lot of good publicity from angry regulars but this news will excite foodies. According to Michael Klein the chef will be Todd Dae Kulper who received much praise during his short stint at Ro-Zu.
- Property: Roof Deck-Ready Penthouse at Vine Street Condos
- Property: Will Old City Finally Get Its Modern Glass Tower?
- Foobooz: Ranch Road Tacos Hosts Midsummer Pop-Up at Serrano
- Foobooz: Two Bell Review for CoZara
- Foobooz: Tomorrow: Smoke & Spiced Pop-Up Bar
- Property: Yet Another Elfreth’s Alley Home Is For Sale
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.