Beginning Saturday, March 6th,Â Distrito will be adding a weekend brunch.
Mexican food lends itself so well to breakfast and we look forward to the Iron Chef’s take on Mexican brunch. Among the menu highlights:
- Chilaquiles, fried egg with Mexican crema, queso fresco, grilled red onions, green chile sauce and micro cilantro
- Torta de Huevos, eggs, queso Oaxaca, Bentonâ€™s bacon, avocado, tomato and crema
- Steak and Eggs, Kobe beef with two eggs any style, refried or black beans and chimichurri sauce
- Huevos Rancheros, eggs with roasted tomato and green asparagus
- Torrejas, French toast with cajeta, berries and Chantilly cream
Prices range fromÂ $8 to $15.
Brunch isn’t complete without an array of drinks, Distrito will be offering several “Vuelvo de la Vida,” (“Return to Life”) drinks including:
- Distrito Bloody Maria, chipotle infused vodka, fresh tomato, horseradish, lime and cilantro
- Sparkling Margarita, Hornitos PlataÂ tequila, orange liquor, lime juice and sparkling wine
- Ojo Rojo or â€œRed Eye,â€ Mexican hot chocolate, coffee, Patron XO, whipped cream, and caramel.
The brunch will be served on Saturdays and Sundays from 11am to 2:30pm.
Full menu after the jump.
Distrito [Official Site]