Walnut Street’s Restaurant Row might be shrinking but there are other stretches around the city that can now argue they deserve the crown.
South 20th Street: Audrey Clare,Â D’Angelo’s, Meritage, Snackbar, Tinto, Twenty Manning, Village Whiskey….
South 13th Street: Amis, Barbuzzo, Bindi, El Vez, Lolita, Sampan, Zavnio….
North 2nd Street: Bar Ferdinand, El Camino, Kong, Koo Zee Doo, Standard Tap, Swift Half….
Walnut Street: Alma de Cuba, Le Bec-Fin, Morton’s, Pietro’s, Portico, XIX….
What do you think is Philadelphia’s restaurant row?
What is Philadelphia's Restaurant Row?
- South 20th Street (44%, 238 Votes)
- South 13th Street (30%, 163 Votes)
- North 2nd Street (9%, 49 Votes)
- Somewhere Else (9%, 49 Votes)
- Walnut Street (8%, 37 Votes)
Total Voters: 536
Out with the old Restaurant Row [Metro Philadelphia]