Rick Nichols visits Benny Lai and retraces the steps that led to the “sparkling,” “evocative” and “impressive” Vietnam Cafe in West Philadelphia.
- Foobooz: Baltimore Avenue Dollar Stroll
- Property: 40th St. Trolley Station Redesign Plans Coming Along
- Property: Back to School: Gorgeous Penn Alexander-Area Victorian
- Foobooz: New Faces at Night Market
- Property: Cozy Family Home Hits the West Philly Trifecta
- Foobooz: City Tap House Adds Seasonal Pizzas
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.