Rick Nichols visits Benny Lai and retraces the steps that led to the “sparkling,” “evocative” and “impressive” Vietnam Cafe in West Philadelphia.
- Property: Developer Proposes New 24-Unit Apartment on Spruce
- Property: New Queen Lane Apartments Breaks Ground Next Week
- Property: Future Police HQ Gets Zoning Change
- Property: Lofts and a School at the Former West Philly High School?
- Foobooz: Jake’s Sandwich Board Grand Opening
- Foobooz: Local 44 Wants to be Your Beer Gift Store
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.