Brooklyn Brewing Brewmaster Garrett Oliver will be at the Bishop’s Collar from 6 to 8pm tomorrow evening and then at St. Stephen’s Green till 10pm. Both bars will feature tons of Brooklyn beer on tap including limited edition and one-off beers.
- Foobooz: Black Beers for Black Friday
- Foobooz: Cape May Brewing Company Comes to Philadelphia
- Foobooz: Local 44 Wants to be Your Beer Gift Store
- Foobooz: Saint Benjamin Brewing Pays Homage to Little Pete’s
- Property: House of the Week: Elegant Fairmount Victorian
- Property: Pending Sale: Victorian Beauty in the Art Museum Area
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.