Half-priced Monday starts at P.Y.T. tonight. There will be half-priced draft beers and $4 shots of Jameson. Combine that with Swift Half’s $2 half pints and the Piazza at Schmidt’s is the place to save some money on a Monday night.
- Foobooz: Russet Pasta Class
- Foobooz: Charlie Sheen Makes Good On His $1,000 Tip To PYT Server Stiffed By LeSean McCoy
- Foobooz: LeSean McCoy Receipt Going for $99,900 on eBay
- Foobooz: Eagles’ LeSean McCoy Says PYT Tip “Was a Statement”
- Foobooz: Charlie Sheen to Give PYT Server $1,000
- Foobooz: PYT Owner Makes New Allegations Against LeSean McCoy
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.