Half-priced Monday starts at P.Y.T. tonight. There will be half-priced draft beers and $4 shots of Jameson. Combine that with Swift Half’s $2 half pints and the Piazza at Schmidt’s is the place to save some money on a Monday night.
- Foobooz: Where to Watch the World Cup Outdoors
- Foobooz: Tommy Up Tiki Bar Project Runs Out of Money
- Foobooz: Tommy Up on Expansion, Tiki and Jay Z
- Foobooz: Half Price Burgers on Mondays at Tap Room on 19th
- Foobooz: Crabby Cafe and Sports Bar Replacing Max’s at the Piazza
- Foobooz: PYT Brings Back Its Thanksgiving Burger
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.