Meal Ticket has the latest menu from Peter McAndrews’ Modo Mio.Among the items we’ll be considering the next time we hit up the Girard Avenue BYOB are:
- cannellono â€” crispy crab-stuffed prosciutto di Parma, asparagus & almonds
- gnoccho â€” crispy fried potato dumpling stuffed with foie gras and chicken liver, orange-fennel mostarda, shaved gorgonzola
- tortelloni â€” butternut squash-stuffed large navels, sage butter, amaretti
- anatra â€œallâ€™apicioâ€â€” roasted duck leg, chestnut honey, spices, cunja
- guancia â€” braised beef cheek, salsa passito, crispy polenta, golden raisin gremolata
The menu turista , which features an antipasto, pasta, secondo and dolce for $33 is still available and one of the best deals in town.