Zahav deservedly received lots of praise for its Restaurant Week menu but did you know the modern Israeli restaurant offers aÂ similar deal on Monday nights for $36. Taâ€™Yim, Salatim and Hummus, choice of three plates and choice of dessert will set you back just $36.
- Foobooz: Restaurant Review: Society Hill Society
- Property: Historical Commission Approves Three Projects
- Property: Reduced: Society Hill Home Gets Price Cut of $100K
- Foobooz: High Street on Market #2 on Bon Appetit List
- Foobooz: Cheese Curd Redemption at Independence Beer Garden
- Foobooz: Franklin Flea’s Summer Market Food Lineup
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.