Zahav deservedly received lots of praise for its Restaurant Week menu but did you know the modern Israeli restaurant offers aÂ similar deal on Monday nights for $36. Taâ€™Yim, Salatim and Hummus, choice of three plates and choice of dessert will set you back just $36.
- Foobooz: DIY Down the Shore: Paul MacDonald’s Quasimohido
- Property: New Renderings of 205 Race Street
- Property: Spruce Street Gem Built by Stephen Girard with Private Park Entrance
- Property: Roof Deck-Ready Penthouse at Vine Street Condos
- Property: Will Old City Finally Get Its Modern Glass Tower?
- Foobooz: Ranch Road Tacos Hosts Midsummer Pop-Up at Serrano
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.