Zahav deservedly received lots of praise for its Restaurant Week menu but did you know the modern Israeli restaurant offers aÂ similar deal on Monday nights for $36. Taâ€™Yim, Salatim and Hummus, choice of three plates and choice of dessert will set you back just $36.
- Foobooz: Twelve Philadelphia Restaurants Make Best Restaurants List
- Foobooz: Chlöe BYOB Still Going Strong
- Property: Cute or Awkward? Next Door Neighbors List Home At The Same Time
- G Philly: TOY to Be Held at Fire & Ice This Year
- Property: New Coworking Spaces Coming To Center City and Old City This Winter
- Foobooz: Restaurant Review: Society Hill Society
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.