Milk & Honey Market opened over the weekend at 45th and Baltimore Avenue. The spot has indoor seating for 20 plus outdoor seating. Meal Ticket has the details and all the buzz worthy terms (LEED-certified, local producers, humanely raised, etc.).
- Foobooz: Say Hello to Clarkville
- Foobooz: Spot Burger Looks to Put Down Roots
- Property: Renovation Has Started On the New Police Headquarters
- Property: Councilwoman Jannie Blackwell Gets Called Out
- Property: Digital Billboards Are Being Installed On Market
- Property: Penn Expands Boundaries of West Philly Home-Buying Program
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.