Milk & Honey Market opened over the weekend at 45th and Baltimore Avenue. The spot has indoor seating for 20 plus outdoor seating. Meal Ticket has the details and all the buzz worthy terms (LEED-certified, local producers, humanely raised, etc.).
- Property: New Queen Lane Apartments Breaks Ground Next Week
- Property: Future Police HQ Gets Zoning Change
- Property: Lofts and a School at the Former West Philly High School?
- Foobooz: Jake’s Sandwich Board Grand Opening
- Foobooz: Local 44 Wants to be Your Beer Gift Store
- Foobooz: Say Hello to Clarkville
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.