From New York’s Eater, we get the clearest idea yet as to what Stephen Starr is looking for in Stella Pizza. The blog reports that Stephen Starr and company were wooing Lucali chef and owner Mark Iacono to consult for Starr’s Philadelphia pizza project. It was evidently an offer Iacono could refuse, though he did receive the fine parting prize of Starr gift certificates!
- Articles: Stephen Starr and Pierre Robert on Music in Philadelphia
- Foobooz: Starr’s Le Diplomate In The New York Times
- Foobooz: Starr Restaurants Among Top 100 in Sales
- Foobooz: Throwback Thursday: Starr’s Cafe
- Foobooz: Playing With Yelp Trends
- Property: Tax Delinquent Spreadsheet, Now With New Scofflaws!
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.