From New York’s Eater, we get the clearest idea yet as to what Stephen Starr is looking for in Stella Pizza. The blog reports that Stephen Starr and company were wooing Lucali chef and owner Mark Iacono to consult for Starr’s Philadelphia pizza project. It was evidently an offer Iacono could refuse, though he did receive the fine parting prize of Starr gift certificates!
- Foobooz: Hybird: It’s a Rap
- Foobooz: Art After 5′s Stars of Starr Menu
- Foobooz: Peter Serpico Offers an Excellent Choose Your Own Adventure
- Foobooz: Ex-Philly Chef, Jim Burke Is Opening a Daniel Boulud Restaurant
- Property: Photos of Marc Vetri’s Home Kitchen!
- Foobooz: Starr Goes For A Florida Threesome With The Bistro