Where does Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto like to take his kitchen staff out for beef-stuffed grape leaves? Well, it’s to the Vietnam Restaurant in Chinatown. That of course is the one on the east side of 11th street, not to be confused with Vietnam Palace on the west side.
- Foobooz: Tickets on Sale for Zahav Jewish Christmas
- News: Report: Chinatowns Still Disappearing
- Foobooz: Xi’An Sizzling Woks Reviewed
- Foobooz: Food and Wine Tours Philadelphia.
- Foobooz: Fourteen Medals for Philadelphia Area at GABF
- Foobooz: The Guardian Praises Philadelphia’s Food and Restaurant Renaissance