Where does Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto like to take his kitchen staff out for beef-stuffed grape leaves? Well, it’s to the Vietnam Restaurant in Chinatown. That of course is the one on the east side of 11th street, not to be confused with Vietnam Palace on the west side.
- Foobooz: Accolades: Food & Wine Names Fork’s Pastry Chef Among the Best
- Foobooz: Watch: A Day in the Life of Rival Bros.
- Foobooz: Best Meatballs in America
- Property: Proposed 23-Story Tower at 10th and Vine Gets State Backing
- Foobooz: Philadelphia Restaurant Received “Million Dollar Review”
- Foobooz: Nan Yang Opening Tomorrow
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.