Salt Pepper Ketchup checks out Taco Loco at 4th and Washington where they go beyond the basics.
- Property: Blatstein Has Mixed-Use Plans For South Philly
- Property: Tuesday Trinity: Why Won’t This Sell Edition
- Foobooz: Opening Menus for SouthHouse
- Property: Casino Developer Faces NIMBY Opposition in South Philly
- Property: Point Breeze Group Fights Shutter School Building Sale
- Property: Apartments Proposed for Vacant Lot Across From Pat’s King of Steaks
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.