The New York Times packs a lot of action in its 36 Hours in Philadelphia and they sure don’t skimp on the culinary.
Among the spots mentioned:
- No lemon meringue pie - Silk City.
- Odd Couple – Chinese-Peruvian fusion at Chifa.
- Bowling and Munching – North Bowl.
- Slice of Local Color – The Italian Market and Lorenzo’s Pizza (9th and Christian version) in particular.
- What, No Chicken Soup? – Modern Israeli at Zahav.
- Take a Trip – Upstairs at Time for absinthe.
- No Snooze Button – Waiting for a table at Sabrina’s Cafe.
36 Hours in Philadelphia [New York Times]