Today the Kleinsider reports that the empty storefront that wasÂ Â¡PasiÃ³n! is going to become Miga, a Korean barbecue and Japanese restaurant. They’re aiming to open by mid-May. The prospect of Korean barbecue got us thinking we had to make it a point get to Miran, the Korean barbecue onÂ Chestnut Street.Â
- Foobooz: Nom Nom Ramen Opens Location in University City
- Foobooz: Garces to Operate Rosa Blanca Cafe at New Dilworth Park
- Property: Rare Find! Center City Home With Charming Porch
- Foobooz: South Street Bagels Expanding to Center City
- Foobooz: Two Bells for Crow and the Pitcher
- Foobooz: First Bite: Dizengoff
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.