Well if you believe everything or even a portion of what you read online it’s 2 bells for Kanella. But for those who prefer Sunday breakfast with ink-stained fingers, the result is 3 bells. So which result is correct? With all this praise we’re thinking it’s 3-bells.
- “Cyprus’ loss is our gain”
- “several memorable meals”
- “soulful stews”
- “uncompromising conviction of a great folk singer”
- “masterful at redeeming the nearly lost art of the braise and the stew”
- “one of the most profound dishes I’ve eaten all year”
- “humming happily after that meal”
- “I’m still savoring the list of highlights”
- “sublimely tender rabbit”
Update: Three Bells – Excellent is the correct rating.