Jason Dilks grew up enjoying the tomato pies of De Lorenzo’s Pizza. Today he pays homage to the Trenton institution with SliCE in South Philadelphia. Rick Nichols tells the story but doesn’t explain SliCE’s weird capitalization.
- Be Well Philly: Drumroll, Please: These Are the Best Gluten-Free Pizzas in Philly
- Property: Gallery: This Is What a Shuttered Philadelphia School Looks Like
- Property: Passyunk Square Home Going For $1.5 Million
- Foobooz: Square Pie Coming to 6th and Catharine
- Be Well Philly: Oof. Here’s How Many Calories Are in Those Wawa Pizzas
- Foobooz: Wawa Is Selling Pizza Now
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.