Jason Dilks grew up enjoying the tomato pies of De Lorenzo’s Pizza. Today he pays homage to the Trenton institution with SliCE in South Philadelphia. Rick Nichols tells the story but doesn’t explain SliCE’s weird capitalization.
- Property: Will Velodrome Developers Face NIMBY Opposition?
- News: The SS United States Is Safe — For Now
- Be Well Philly: The Checkup: The Real, Lab-Tested Calorie Counts for Takeout Pizza
- Foobooz: Going to the Eagles Game? Get a Pound of Sausage
- Foobooz: In Riva Turns Three and Celebrates with $3 Pizzas
- Property: Could South Philly Get a 6,000-Seat Velodrome?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.