Jason Dilks grew up enjoying the tomato pies of De Lorenzo’s Pizza. Today he pays homage to the Trenton institution with SliCE in South Philadelphia. Rick Nichols tells the story but doesn’t explain SliCE’s weird capitalization.
- News: Man Arrested in Omega Pizza Robbery
- Property: Blatstein Has Mixed-Use Plans For South Philly
- Property: Tuesday Trinity: Why Won’t This Sell Edition
- Foobooz: Opening Menus for SouthHouse
- Property: Casino Developer Faces NIMBY Opposition in South Philly
- Foobooz: Free Pizza Every Wednesday at the Yachtsman
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.