$6.75 for a beer may not seem like a great deal but it turns out that price makes Citizens Bank Park the cheapest in the majors! In the Bronx you can spend $10 for a Miller Lite.
- Foobooz: Warm Up with Fette Sau Happy Hour
- Foobooz: Philadelphia Brewery and Beerpub Guide
- Foobooz: Drink This Now
- Be Well Philly: The Checkup: Make Fruit Jam in Five Seconds With this Smart Kitchen Hack
- Ticket: Philly-Trained Opera Diva Leads Poll to Sing at World Series
- The Scene: Philadelphia History Museum City Social
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.