$6.75 for a beer may not seem like a great deal but it turns out that price makes Citizens Bank Park the cheapest in the majors! In the Bronx you can spend $10 for a Miller Lite.
- Foobooz: Detox Retox: Do Yoga and Drink a Beer
- Ticket: Philly Orchestra to Perform National Anthem at Tonight’s Phillies Game
- News: Cliff Lee Accurately Sums Up Phillies Season
- News: Phillies Play Bocce During Rain Delay
- News: Do You Like Philly’s New Beer Gardens? Too Bad.
- G Philly: DO THIS: Gay Night at the Phillies
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.