The 179th annual Philadelphia Flower Show is underway at the Convention Center and this Philadelphia institution actually has a culinary aspect as well.
Each day there are three culinary demonstrations featuring chefs from local restaurants like Susanna Foo, Twenty Manning, Penne and Solaris Grille.
Oh and guys, did you know they open bars on the show floor after 5pm? Neither did we.
Complete list of culinary demonstrations after the jump.
Wednesday, March 5th
- 12 noon: Chef Rodriguez from Bistro Romano
- 1:30 pm: Chef Ann Coll from Susanna Foo
- 3:00 pm: Chef Kiong Bahn from Twenty Manning
Thursday, March 6th
- 12 noon: TV Celebrity Christina Pirello from Christina Cooks
- 1:30 pm: Chef Michael McNally from London Grill
- 3:00 pm: Kevin Meeker from Philadelphia Fish & Co.
Friday, March 7th
- 12 noon: Chef Walter Staib from City Tavern
- 1:30 pm: Chef Roberta Adamo from Penne
- 3:00 pm: Chef Kelly Cook from Uncommon Taste Caterers
Saturday, March 8th
- 12 noon: Chef Ralph Fernandez from Moshulu
- 1:30 pm: Chef James Cranmer from ACME
- 3:00 pm: Chef John Anderson from Solaris Grille
Sunday, March 9th
- 12 noon: Chef James Cranmer from ACME
- 1:30 pm: Chef Joseph Shilling from Your Private Chef
- 3:00 pm: Chef TBD from the Art Institute of Philadelphia, Culinary School
Flower Show | Culinary Demonstrations [Official Site]