Do you have suite tickets to the November 18th Eagles/Dolphins game? Well then you can enjoy the McNabb family thanksgiving menu.
Wilma â€œMamaâ€ McNabb has been working diligently in the kitchen with Levy Restaurants Executive Chef at Lincoln Financial Field Emilie Frye, sharing recipes for McNabb family favorites and adapting Mrs. McNabbâ€™s home-cooked specialties to the larger scale needed to serve thousands of Eagles fans in the suites during game day.
The McNabb Thanksgiving menu mirrors a traditional meal, with special accents that make the meal unique to the McNabb family.
Full menu after the jump.
- Smoked Turkey with Mama McNabbâ€™s cornbread dressing served over collard greens with ham hock
- Traditional Potato salad with hard-boiled eggs, crisp vegetables and a creamy dressing
- Macaroni and Cheese, made with a three-cheese blend of sharp cheddar, swiss and taco cheese
- Donovanâ€™s Favorite Red Beans and Rice with Andouille Sausage
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce with orange zest, Grand Marnier and cinnamon
- Sweet Potato Pie
The McNabb Family Thanksgiving menu will be available to order in the 172 suites at Lincoln Financial Field, where Levy Restaurants provides premium dining concessions. For more information on ordering the menu, suiteholders can call (267) 570-4050.