The PhillyFoodGuys have a podcast up on their site where they have seven eateries square off for the title of best South Philadelphia Vegetarian Sandwich.
- Be Well Philly: The Linc Loads Up on Gluten-Free and Veggie-Friendly Options
- Foobooz: Eagles Unveil New Food Options at the Linc
- Be Well Philly: Confession: I Quit Vegetarianism for a Pat’s Cheesesteak
- Ticket: DO THIS: South Philly Garden Tour
- Foobooz: Chance to Try Vetri’s Lo Spiedo
- Foobooz: Late Night Menu at Charlie Was a Sinner
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.