The PhillyFoodGuys have a podcast up on their site where they have seven eateries square off for the title of best South Philadelphia Vegetarian Sandwich.
- Foobooz: All You Can Eat Crab Legs at Warmdaddy’s
- Be Well Philly: Philly’s 5 Best Vegetarian-Friendly Food Trucks
- News: SS United States Could Be Moving to Brooklyn
- Be Well Philly: 8 Questions Every Vegetarian is So Over Answering
- Foobooz: Philadelphia’s First VegFest Is This Weekend
- Foobooz: Elijah Milligan Rolls Out First Menu at Tap Room on 19th
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.