The PhillyFoodGuys have a podcast up on their site where they have seven eateries square off for the title of best South Philadelphia Vegetarian Sandwich.
- Property: Will Velodrome Developers Face NIMBY Opposition?
- News: The SS United States Is Safe — For Now
- Foobooz: Going to the Eagles Game? Get a Pound of Sausage
- Be Well Philly: Your Vegetarianism Is Just a Phase, Study Says
- Property: Could South Philly Get a 6,000-Seat Velodrome?
- Be Well Philly: 17 Tofu Marinade Recipes That Will Rock Your World
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.