Living On The Vedge takes a look at a couple vegetarian brunch options at A Full Plate Cafe and Black N Brew. Not that you need to be a vegetarian to enjoy Cocoa Puffs French toast!
- Be Well Philly: Healthy Breakfasts Worth Getting Out of Bed For
- Be Well Philly: What to Eat This Week: Breakfast for Dinner
- Be Well Philly: 10 Lighter Versions of Your Brunch Favorites
- Foobooz: Six-Pack: Pancakes for Breakfast, Lunch or, Dinner
- Foobooz: DIY Down The Shore: Joncarl Lachman’s Summer Frittata
- Foobooz: Detox Retox: Do Yoga and Drink a Beer
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.