Living On The Vedge takes a look at a couple vegetarian brunch options at A Full Plate Cafe and Black N Brew. Not that you need to be a vegetarian to enjoy Cocoa Puffs French toast!
- Foobooz: Green Eggs Center City Gets a Liquor License
- Foobooz: The Treemont Adds Brunch
- Foobooz: Behold the Pork Roll Egg Roll
- Be Well Philly: Healthy Breakfasts Worth Getting Out of Bed For
- Be Well Philly: What to Eat This Week: Breakfast for Dinner
- Be Well Philly: 10 Lighter Versions of Your Brunch Favorites
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.