Living On The Vedge takes a look at a couple vegetarian brunch options at A Full Plate Cafe and Black N Brew. Not that you need to be a vegetarian to enjoy Cocoa Puffs French toast!
- Foobooz: Detox Retox: Do Yoga and Drink a Beer
- Be Well Philly: P.S. & Co. to Launch Vegan BYO Weekend Brunch
- Foobooz: Brunch Sessions are Back in Mount Airy
- Foobooz: New Steak Shop To Open Under the El
- Be Well Philly: 14 Healthy and Easy Mason Jar Breakfasts
- Be Well Philly: What 10 Philly Fitness Pros Eat for Breakfast
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.