The intrepid Audrey and Mark take to Fairmount for a date behind bars. After visiting Eastern State Penitentiary they duo heads to Mugshots for coffee. Then it’s small plates at Rembrandt’s followed up with a chocolate banana and soft-serve icecream at Philly Flavors.
- Ticket: 200 Years of African American Art Going On Display at PMA
- Property: Someone Is Buying This Elegant Victorian in Fairmount
- Ticket: 16 Things to Do This Weekend
- Ticket: 8 Ways to Celebrate Hanukkah in Philly
- Ticket: 15 Holiday Events Worth Doing in Philadelphia
- Ticket: 10 Things to Do in Philly This Week
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.