The intrepid Audrey and Mark take to Fairmount for a date behind bars. After visiting Eastern State Penitentiary they duo heads to Mugshots for coffee. Then it’s small plates at Rembrandt’s followed up with a chocolate banana and soft-serve icecream at Philly Flavors.
- Property: House of the Week: Elegant Fairmount Victorian
- Ticket: Things to Do in Philly This Weekend
- Property: Pending Sale: Victorian Beauty in the Art Museum Area
- Property: Former “House of the Week” Gets Price Cut
- Property: Unappealing Rowhouse Backyard?
- Foobooz: Fairmount Park Gingerbread House Display
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.