One of the things we may be guilty of at Foobooz is not looking back at some of the great events we’ve touted. But that won’t be the case with Scrapplefest as both the Inquirer’s Rick Nichols and Johnny Goodtimes recap Scrapplefest at the Reading Terminal.
- Be Well Philly: Healthy Breakfasts Worth Getting Out of Bed For
- Foobooz: PA Dutch Festival at Reading Terminal
- Be Well Philly: What to Eat This Week: Breakfast for Dinner
- Foobooz: Six-Pack: Pancakes for Breakfast, Lunch or, Dinner
- Foobooz: Reading Terminal Market’s Sidewalk Sizzle & Ice Cream Freeze
- Foobooz: New Steak Shop To Open Under the El
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.