One of the things we may be guilty of at Foobooz is not looking back at some of the great events we’ve touted. But that won’t be the case with Scrapplefest as both the Inquirer’s Rick Nichols and Johnny Goodtimes recap Scrapplefest at the Reading Terminal.
- Foobooz: Reading Terminal Market’s Sidewalk Sizzle & Ice Cream Freeze
- Foobooz: New Steak Shop To Open Under the El
- Be Well Philly: 14 Healthy and Easy Mason Jar Breakfasts
- Be Well Philly: What 10 Philly Fitness Pros Eat for Breakfast
- Be Well Philly: The Checkup: It’s Okay to Skip Breakfast
- Foobooz: Restaurant and Bar Progress Report
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.