One of the things we may be guilty of at Foobooz is not looking back at some of the great events we’ve touted. But that won’t be the case with Scrapplefest as both the Inquirer’s Rick Nichols and Johnny Goodtimes recap Scrapplefest at the Reading Terminal.
- Foobooz: This Weekend: Reading Terminal Market Harvest Festival
- Foobooz: Little Spoon Opens on South Street
- Foobooz: Reading Terminal Market Makes List Of Great Public Spaces
- Property: What National List Did Reading Terminal Market Make?
- Be Well Philly: Make: Coconut-Maple Quinoa Granola
- Foobooz: Behold the Pork Roll Egg Roll
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.