Tria’s Fermentation School has announced its first set of classes and they look pretty cool.
The kick off class will be October 17th and all the classes cost between $40 and $50 for an hour and a half.
The professors at Tria’s Fermentation Classroom are an impressive lot featuring Liz Thorpe of New York’s Murray Cheese, Rod Tod of Allagash Brewing, and Tom Baker of the late great Heavyweight Brewing Co. as well as Tria’s own wine director, Michael McCaulley.
Classes are limited to 24 students so make your reservations now!
Complete class list after the jump.
- A Taste of Tuscany, wine tastings of Italy’s Tuscan region – Tuesday, Oct 17
- The Artisanal American, Liz Thorpe of New York’s Murray’s Cheese showcases her favorite autumn artisanal cheeses – Friday, Oct 20
- Brewing With Wood, Rod Tod of Allagash Brewing Company explores beer aged in wood – Tuesday, Oct 24
- The Allure of the Languedoc, winemaker Bruno LaFon reveals the greatness of the Languedoc, France’s largest wine region – Friday, Nov 03
- Classic Pairings, Tria’s wine director teaches great wine and cheese marriages – Monday, Nov 06
- The Dark Side, Tom Baker of the old Heavyweight Brewing Co delves into the world of black beer – Wednesday, Nov 08
Tria Fermentation School [Official Site]