So unless the Schuylkill hits a record high today or some other tragedy strikes, not like it hasn’t happened before, today is the grand opening of the highly anticipated Water Works Restaurant. Former head chef at El Vez, Adan Trinidad heads the kitchen.
- Ticket: Drexel Prof. Makes Philly Art Museum App
- Foobooz: Korean Pop-Up at Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Ticket: 8 Philly Cultural Institutions Receive Million Dollar Grant
- News: Photo: Drone Flying Around Museum of Art
- Ticket: Philly Museum of Art Makes Top Instagram List
- Ticket: 7 Things to Do in Philly This Weekend