- Barristers – Watch the action on five plasmas and gulp down $3 Beck’s & Beck’s Light.
- Black Sheep Pub – The Black Sheep will be offering discounted pints during all games.
- Dark Horse – The Dark Horse is always filled with soccer fans for the World Cup, but arrive early if you expect a seat. Especially for England’s games.
- Fado – During all games, $13 buys two 20oz pints Bass, Boddingtons, or Stella Artois, plus any a sandwich
- Ludwig’s Garten – Where better to cheer on Germany than in Philadelphia’s authentic German bar.
- O’neals – Always a hot spot to watch a game, never a cover.
All that beer drinking sound too tempting as you duck out for lunch? Then how about Upstairs at DiBruno Bros. where they’re offering high-def TVs and all of the games.