Michael Klein’s Table Talk column highlights Apamate, a Spanish cafe, coming to the 1600 block of South Street. Spanish breakfasts and churos highlight the menu. Apamate will open at 7 AM six days a week and at 9 AM on Sundays.
- Property: Graduate Hospital Church to Become Sanctuary Lofts
- Foobooz: Sidecar Sets Lineup for Wednesday’s High Gravity Night
- Foobooz: Allagash Tap Takeover at the Cambridge
- News: Break-Ins at Resurrection, Honeys Sit n’ Eat Last Night
- Foobooz: Italian Market Lands Tapas Bar
- Foobooz: Where We’re Eating: SoWe in Graduate Hospital