Michael Klein’s Table Talk column highlights Apamate, a Spanish cafe, coming to the 1600 block of South Street. Spanish breakfasts and churos highlight the menu. Apamate will open at 7 AM six days a week and at 9 AM on Sundays.
- Property: Enormous Italianate Mansions Coming to Graduate Hospital
- Property: Inside Graduate Hospital’s Carpenter Square
- Foobooz: Green Aisle Expanding to Graduate Hospital
- Property: New Construction G-Ho Townhome With Parking
- Property: Weekend Open Houses: Graduate Hospital
- Foobooz: The Price of Pizza By Neighborhood