Learn about the essential gourmet party food staples
Parties are a little like Goldilocks & the Three Bears—you don’t want to have too little food and you don’t want to have too much. So what’s “just right” when it comes to planning your party menu? Here are a few of the essentials you should have on hand:
- Olive Oil: Always use the best olive oil that fits in your budget, even when cooking. Higher-quality oils will coax out more flavor from the food you are preparing and are healthier for you.
- Vinegar: Balsamic, wine vinegar, fruit vinegar—these are great ways to add flavors to any dish, and having a variety on hand will prevent your salads from getting boring.
- Jarred Tomato Sauce and Pasta: Even if you prefer making it from scratch, it is always good to have a jar of good-quality sauce on hand for that night you just don’t have the energy.
- Chocolate Bars: Because it is always a pleasant surprise to open your pantry and find chocolate!
- Crackers/Flatbreads: You have to put that cheese on something!
For more suggestions, contact the experts at Di Bruno Bros or call 888-322-4337.