- Specialty: Pediatric Dentistry
- 780 Lancaster Avenue, Suite 100, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
- Phone: 610-527-2434
From Robin Harshaw:
• Board-Certified Pediatric Dentists.
• State of the art, child and adolescent oriented dental office.
• Digital radiography
• Laser assisted dentistry, maximizing diagnostic capability
and minimizing need for local anesthesia
• Safe conscious sedation for anxious patients.
• Dental care under general anesthesia at The Bryn Mawr Hospital
• Interceptive orthodontics.
Voted Top Pediatric Dentists by their peers, Drs. Robin Harshaw, Win Harshaw and Micaella Borges-Schocker have been providing the highest level of oral health care for their patients since 1976.
Our doctors graduated from the University Of Pennsylvania School Of Dental Medicine and completed residencies in pediatric dentistry at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children. They are board certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry.(www.abpd.org)
Our doctors and caring staff love to make each visit to our state-of-the-art facility comfortable, fun-filled and stress-free for our patients and parents. The office is located in the center of Bryn Mawr, close to many schools, and easily accessible to the Blue Route.
Our goal is to establish a dental home for our patients at an early age. We believe and science has proven that - Early Visits Create Healthy Smiles –
Please visit our website at: www.pdmainline.com