Here Are the Philadelphia Region’s 25 Highest-Paid Women
Following a recent ranking of the region’s highest-paid executives overall, the Philadelphia Business Journal has compiled a list of the region’s 25 highest-paid women executives in Philadelphia, according to their total compensation for FY 2016.
The list of the region’s top 20 highest-paid executives only included one woman, Campbell Soup Co. CEO Denise Morrison, who was ranked #7. Morrison takes the number one spot on this list with $12.93 in compensation for FY 2016. Together, the executives — across companies like Urban Outfitters, Beneficial Bancorp, American Water Works and Spark Therapeutics — brought in about $75 million for 2016.
Here’s the complete ranking:
1. Denise M. Morrison | $12.93 million
CEO and President, Campbell Soup Co.
2. Dawn Zier | $4.49 million
CEO, President and Director, Nutrisystem
3. Orsula V. Knowlton | $4.25 million
Co-founder, President and Director, Tabula Rasa Healthcare
4. Susan N. Story | $4.09 million
CEO, American Water Works Co.
5. Stacy L. Fox | $3.40 million
Senior Vice President, E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Co.
6. Lynn B. McKee | $3.11 million
EVP of Human Resources, Aramark
7. Joanne R. Ryder | $2.94 million
EVP & Chief Administrative Officer, Beneficial Bancorp
8. Janet B. Haugen | $2.82 million
Former CFO and SVP, Unisys Corp.
9. Maxine Gowen | $2.70 million
CEO, President and Executive Director, Trevana Inc.
10. Teresa A. Bryce Bazemore | $2.63
Former President of Radian Guaranty, Radian Group
11. Andrea E. Utecht | $2.57 million
EVP, General Counsel and Secretary, FMC
12. Jennifer Vecchio | $2.46 million
Chief Merchandising Officer and Principal, Burlington Stores
13. Debra K. Osteen | $2.41 million
EVP and President of Behavioral Health Care Div., Universal Health Services
14. Sara M. Bonstein | $2.39 million
EVP, CFO and Corporate Secretary, Advaxis Inc.
15. Trish Donnelly | $2.37 million
CEO, Urban Outfitters Group
16. Ellen R. Romano | $2.83 million
SVP of Human Resources, Armstrong World Industries
17. Julia J. Brown | $2.27 million
CTO, SVP and Scientific Advisory Board Member, Universal Display Corp.
18. Katherine A. High | $2.16 million
Co-Founder, President, Director and Chief Scientific Officer, Spark Therapeutics
19. Elizabeth Killinger | $2.06 million
EVP and President of NRG Retail, NRG Energy
20. Linda Sullivan | $1.71 million
CFO and EVP, American Water Works Co.
21. Keira Krausz | $1.64 million
Chief Marketing Officer and EVP, Nutrisystem
22. Karen Flynn | $1.56 million
Chief Commercial Officer and SVP, West Pharmaceutical Services
23. Louise C. Kramer | $1.56 million
COO, Entercom Communications
24. Monica Gaudiosi | $1.44 million
VP, General Counsel and Secretary, UGI Corp.
25. Pamela M. Cyr | $1.18 million
EVP and Chief Retail Banking Officer, Beneficial Bancorp Inc.
Follow @fabiolacineas on Twitter.