On Thursday night, the Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technologies (PACT), held their 24th Annual Enterprise Awards. The event, sponsored by Fairmount Partners, honored eleven local businesses and individuals that have made exceptional contributions to technology, healthcare and related fields. With a record number of over 400 submissions, this year’s Enterprise Awards were the most competitive yet, with a list of winners spanning every branch of Philly’s hotbed of innovation.
In addition to honorees in nine competitive categories, PACT also selected honorees for two special awards. Gabriel Investments managing partner Richard Vague received the PACT Legend Award in recognition of his career supporting technology and sciences in the region. Independence Blue Cross was honored with the Digital Innovation Award for the launch of their community health and wellness center, Independence LIVE.
Here’s the list of winners in the nine competitive categories:
- Healthcare Innovator: Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- Healthcare CEO: Greg Cathcart, Excellis Health Solutions, New Hope, PA
- Healthcare Emerging: VenatoRx Pharmaceuticals, Malvern, PA
- Healthcare Startup: Blackfynn, Philadelphia, PA
- Technology Company: EPAM Systems, Newtown, PA
- Technology CEO: Flint Lane, Billtrust, Hamilton, NJ
- Technology Emerging: CorpU, Philadelphia, PA
- Technology Startup: ROAR for Good, Philadelphia, PA
- Investment Deal: Tabula Rasa HealthCare, Moorestown, NJ
Follow @HaleySWeiss on Twitter.