• If your CSA included a hefty bunch of rhubarb this week, look no further: These eight rhubarb recipes will give you a whole new take on this underrated veggie (yup, it’s a vegetable). And no, not one of them includes the word pie. [Naturally Ella]
• This should be your go-to stretch before a run. It’s super-easy and stretches all those key muscles to help get you ready to move. [POPSUGAR Fitness]
• Does this mean no more slathering on greasy sunscreen? Here’s what you need to know about a new drinkable SPF. [Women’s Health]
• Most of us write off pudding as a dessert, but these two protein-packed puddings are pretty darn healthy. [Healthy Living]
• Now, I’m not known as being the most optimistic person in the world, but maybe it’s time to change my perspective; being cynical may lead to dementia, a new study states. [NBC News]
Like what you’re reading? Experience Be Well Philly live at Be Well Philly Boot Camp fitness fest on June 7th!