Main Line Health Opens New Mini-Hospital in Exton Mall
I don’t think it’s too big of a stretch to call the new Main Line Health Center at Exton Square, which opened on Tuesday, a mini-hospital. After all, the facility takes up 32,000 square feet of former retail space inside the Exton Mall and offers the services previously provided by two MHL ambulatory care centers nearby.
Seriously, just look at what’s offered (and soon to be offered) at the new facility:
• Family Medicine
• Hematology and Oncology
• Obstetrics and Gynecology (coming in Spring 2014)
• Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (coming in Spring 2014)
• Rheumatology (coming in Spring 2014)
• Podiatry (coming in Spring 2014)
• Cancer Center (chemotherapy and infusion)
• Laboratory Services
• Radiology (CT scan, DEXA scan, mammography, ultrasound, X-ray)
• Physical Rehabilitation (physical and sports therapy)
• Urgent Care
The facility also offers complimentary valet parking for patients, 200 parking spaces specifically designated for MLH patients, a drop-off lane and extended hours—meaning it’s open even when the mall is closed (i.e. on weekends, when the urgent care center opens at 9 a.m. and the mall opens later).
The space is physically located inside of the mall with an outside entrance that is located next to J.C. Penney. The Health Center is located in an area that was once retail space that has been renovated to suit the health facility.
More info on the new facility is here.
Like what you’re reading? Stay in touch with Be Well Philly—here’s how: