by Adjua Fisher | October 14, 2013 7:34 am
• Sunday is the truffle cheddar mac n’ cheese of days: It’s so deliciously indulgent, filled with brunch, manicures and late-hour sleeping. And, let’s be honest, there’s usually a healthy serving of Netflix involved. Then comes Monday, the string-bean casserole of days. No one gets excited about string bean casserole., am I right? Here are some tried-and-true tips to retool your Mondays so they’re a bit more Sunday-like. [Prevention]
• Human poop pills are the future of medicine. Seriously. [Huffington Post]
• These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are the things that dreams are made of. And they have a muffin-like consistency so, you can eat them for breakfast, right? [POPSUGAR Food]
• I’m sure you know the phrase, “If you can’t pronounce what’s in it, don’t buy it.” Well, these beauty product apps are making your drugstore runs even simpler. [Well + Good NYC]
• Huh! All that Instagram food-porn is actually making your regular, unfiltered food taste bad. [Women’s Health]
Source URL: http://www.phillymag.com/be-well-philly/2013/10/14/checkup-stop-hating-mondays/
Copyright ©2018 Philadelphia Magazine unless otherwise noted.