Here is a meal option for those not waiting in line at the new University City Shake Shack. HipCityVeg, Nicole Marquis’s vegan spot has opened in University City. The new storefront is at 214 South 40th Street and has seating for 30, significantly larger than the original Rittenhouse location.
- Be Well Philly: Hallelujah! HipCityVeg’s Chili Is Back for Fall
- Be Well Philly: HipCityVeg Has a Secret Menu Item You’ve Never Tried
- Be Well Philly: Charlie Was a Sinner Is On Instagram
- Be Well Philly: Free Groothies at HipCityVeg Rittenhouse Today
- Foobooz: What The Healthy People Are Doing: Drinking Birthday Cake Milkshakes at HipCityVeg
- Be Well Philly: HipCityVeg Debuts New Birthday Cake Vegan Milkshake
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.