At the Bryn Mawr Starbucks, I order my skinny latte:
1. On the cell, waiting for a parking spot.
2. To go.
3. Served in my travel cup.
To go to see the Phils this season, we’ll …
1. Drive separately. Meet in the Diamond Club.
2. Fill the Escalade with maximum passengers.
3. Channel Sarah Jessica Parker—hop the Broad Street Line.
1. Does it come any
2. Only at Wawa.
3. Hasn’t appeared in my house since we installed the filtration system.
Bicycles remind me of:
1. Tattooed messengers.
2. Cruising around Avalon.
3. My daily commute.
Vintage is …
1. For wine.
2. Okay if it’s heirloom.
3. Better than Marc Jacobs.
1. At the Palm, at Union Trust, at Capital Grille, at Barclay …
2. From the grass-fed beef section of the new Whole Foods in Plymouth Meeting.
3. Gross! I’m vegan.
Add up the numbers of your answers. Score of 6-9: Purple. You’re so far from green, you’re its opposite. Score of 10-14: Chartreuse. Getting there, but still a little more yellow than grass-hued. Score of 15-18: Kelly! Pat yourself on the back of your Loomstate tunic. You’re as green as it gets!