Following his swift dismissal as San Francisco 49ers head coach in January (his second firing in just two short years), odds makers predicted that former Eagles warlord Chip Kelly would likely land on television. Never one to admit defeat, Kelly defiantly stated that he would continue to seek work in the NFL – although being…
Clay: They could really learn something about it from Philly’s Hebrew Israelites.
Violators caught lighting up will be subject to a $1,000 fine or up to 90 days in the slammer.
Not bad for a Tuesday, eh?
Bok Bar, new brunches, tiki drinks and more are waiting for you this Memorial Day Weekend.
Mariya Plekan lost the lower half of her body in the catastrophe.
Would you trust a smartphone-based eye exam?
Marks: Admit it — you're as bad as the president at this daily trial of masculinity.
We'll keep our fingers crossed.
Music, comedy, theater, movies, dance and more.
The transportation agency just approved system-wide fare hikes.
And more healthy reads to start your day!
Be Well Philly
- The Philadelphia Marathon’s Half Marathon Course Looks Completely Different This Year
- Dear People Everywhere: Please Stop Inspiring Me with Your Stupid Quotes
- Meet Ivan, This Week’s Adoptable Running Dog
Homes and Design
- 43 New Townhouses Coming to Northern Liberties
- Modern Tradition in G-Ho for $739K
- What $500K Will Buy You in Germantown